We are looking for someone who can drive the profitable direction of the company and develop the organisation's growth.
Position: Commercial Director
Responsible too: CEO, COO
Division: Sales and Marketing
Key relationships: CEO, COO, CFO
Direct reports: Regional Sales Directors / KAM’s
Terms & Conditions: Individual Contract
Openbox Gaming is one of the fastest growing online gaming suppliers in the online gaming industry, with a player-centric focus and a passion for creating the best-in-class products.
The company is dynamic and innovative with its office in either London or Malta. You are a part of company that is at the forefront of innovation within the casino space and can feel directly responsible for the company’s rapid growth.
- Drive the profitable direction of the company and develop the organizations growth
- Develop a marketing strategy and work with the department to roll out
- Ensure that all commercial and marketing teams have a clear framework for best commercial practices for their day-to-day tasks
- Target and execute Tier 1 partnerships
- Lead a successful sales unit
- Set and manage aggressive targets for the commercial side of the business and develop strategies to ensure success
- Lead and manage the account management function of the business, ensuring best in class service delivery, exceeding client expectations, set, manage and deliver account growth
- Map the best platforms for exposure with support of the marketing team whether digital and/or having a presence at targeted events
- Explore market entries and build viable business cases for profitable new regions for the company
- Exhaust all immediate opportunities within the Sales unit for constant growth and profitability in the short term, whilst moving towards long term established goals
- Oversee maximization of revenues from all products of Openbox Gaming
- Act as the channel for escalations from any commercial relationship
- Resolve any issues in a most favourable way for the company, whilst building a stronger relationship with the stakeholder
- Manage partnerships and capitalize on opportunities for the company
- Plan, manage, develop and build the commercial organisation with best-in-class co-workers
- 5+ years in a commercial/sales client facing role
- A network within the gaming industry
- Gaming experience
- Working knowledge in online casino products preferred, specifically live casino
- Strong command of English
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Excellent command of all globally utilized business management software; MS Office
- Excels at relationship building
- Generally motivated for Sales and highly energetic with a good sense of time management
Working at Openbox Gaming
Our culture can be described as fun and inspiring with an importance given to work-life balance. A central office with plenty of space to relax, get creative, take business calls, or just kick back and have a chat with colleagues. Perks include snacks/coffee available to keep you energized and along with regular fun company events.
Openbox Gaming is a leading supplier of online casino games, offering the widest variety and the most innovative products on the market. The company was founded in 2021 and has offices across Europe and Asia.